A GREAT PLACE TO WORK. A GREAT PLACE TO RECEIVE CARE.
This discipline initially dealt with all interventions and surgeries that were considered “internal”. However, the development of medicine has narrowed the focus of this medical specialization down to certain areas and diseases. Parallel to developments in technology surgical procedures are more straightforward. On the other hand, patients can resume their normal lives much sooner. Remember, when a surgery becomes inevitable, you have a healthcare institution that you can rely on its expertise, equipment and technology.
Our General Surgery Department consists of:
- Endocrine surgery (goiter operations)
- Gastrointestinal surgery (stomach, intestines, gall bladder, appendix etc.)
- Anal diseases (hemorrhoid, fistula, fissure etc.)
- Hernia surgery
- Breast diseases and surgery
- Pilonidal sinus treatments
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Oncologic surgery